We have changed our name and that is just the beginning. Join us on our exciting journey being part of the global Circle K brand. Since May 2016, Statoil-branded full service stations and support offices in Scandinavia have been rebranded to Circle K, one by one. Our stations and support offices in the Baltics, Poland, Russia and Ireland will follow from around mid-2017.
Please read more about our rebranding here
This position will be working on day-to-day activities and key projects supporting team of HR Business Partners. The intern will become part of the department and will be exposed to various HR topics.
As an intern you will get a chance to excel your recruiting skills, including: preparing and publishing job adds, CV screening, conducting phone interviews, organizing & participating in interviews. You will have full responsibility for Intern Program in Circle K (recruitment, trainings, single point of contact). You will organize induction programs and trainings and be a part of various local and corporate projects. Supporting HR team, you will be involved in administrative tasks on a daily basis.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year student (preferred specialization in HR, management, psychology)
- Availability 4-5 days during the week
- Fluency in Polish and English, both oral and written (at least on C1 level)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive, reliable and eager to learn
- Great development possibilities in a dynamic retail industry
- Exceptional working conditions with the possibilities of learning from experienced HR practitioners
- Up to six months’ paid internship