CH2M is now Jacobs! Join our geotechnical team (400 engineers in Europe) and become a part of our Global Design Center.
As a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating geotechnical data, conducting geotechnical and other numerical analyses, geotechnical design for water conveyance and soil structures, writing reports and developing earthwork design recommendations.
Undertaking geotechnical calculations.
- Assisting with preparation of technical specifications.
- Assisting with the preparation of technical notes and geotechnical reports.
- MSc in civil engineering with specialty in geotechnics.
- A sound academic knowledge of geotechnical engineering.
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player but with an ability to work independently when required.
- Commitment to professional and personal development.
- Working knowledge of geotechnical and finite element software such as Geo5, GGU, Slope/W, Seep/W, and PLAXIS, ZSoil.
- A sound knowledge of design codes and standards, including EC7.