We are looking for candidates who will be responsible for providing central business support to the Global Information Services department.
The purpose of GIS in the British Council is to partner with the business in order to make effective use of Information in all its forms across the organization. GIS has accountability for enabling the full life-cycle of information for the whole of the business.
- Providing administrative, financial and operational support for GIS Head of Warsaw and the wider team including annual leave administration.
- Management of payments to suppliers for goods / services for GIS Poland through Purchase Order (PO) creation / Departmental Purchase Card – Overseeing the administration of purchase orders ensuring that all financial records are accurately maintained.
- Providing cover within GIS Poland for any urgent administration work i.e. scheduling meetings and workshops, travel and hotel bookings.
Inventory checks – maintenance of the GIS Poland hardware inventory in accordance with corporate standards.
- Working experience in an international organization;
- Experience in managing finance and resources;
- Analytical & planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken – CEF level C1 or IELTS 6.5 or higher.
- Maternity cover contract;
- Salary: approx. 4400 PLN gross/month;
- Full time;
- Medical and social packages (MultiActive sports card, Enel-Med package);
- Training opportunities;
- Work in the modern office in the Warsaw city centre (Nowogrodzka Street).
Please find an application form on our website: https://www.britishcouncil.pl/en/about/jobs/gis-support-officer