Valuations Department (part of a global unit Securities Services Operations (SSO)) is responsible for calculation and verification of the of the Net Asset Value (NAV) of Citi Clients’ funds in line with the fund prospectus.
This includes the monitoring and review of the activity taking place within the fund including but not limited to the verification of security trading, security valuations, corporate action events, income and expense accruals, derivative positions, and reconciliation of accounting records to the custodian.
If you want to gain knowledge of financial markets and investment funds, while working in multi-cultural environment then Valuations Department is the place for you.
- Be responsible for creating valuation of multi-million investment funds
- Ensure all financial instruments are processed correctly
- Gain vast knowledge of fund administration business
- Get engaged in the valuation process from the very beginning
- Are available to work part-time during the week
- Have your first working experience
- Have at least basic knowledge about capital market, economy, investment banking, financial instruments
- Are motivated and willing to learn
- Can communicate in English (written and spoken)
this job is perfect for you !
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- New colleagues will help you during your initial training and in more complex cases
- Work will be challenging and offering constant development opportunities
- Many of us are foreigners and we cooperate with teams around the world, so you will use English every day
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks – our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and encourage all improvement ideas
- Social benefits (e.g. medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)