Who is FIS
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions.
Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 53,000 people worldwide!
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
FIS, a global leader in financial technology, is offering a fantastic opportunity for motivated graduates to join the “LIFT” Graduate Program in Warsaw, starting on 4th December 2017.
Successful completion of the training program will lead to a full-time position at FIS.
About the LIFT Graduate Program
The LIFT Graduate Program is an intensive yet exciting 12-week combination of formal trainings and work experience” in preparation for business operations roles in the Corporate Liquidity business.
The training covers everything from business and soft skills to an overview of delivering and supporting our software solutions such as Treasury Solutions, Payments, Account Receivables, Cloud Services, and IT Infrastructure.
During the program, you can expect to be trained by our business managers and subject matter experts. Additionally, you will receive coaching and mentoring from the LIFT Grads Program Management team. By week eight of the program and with the knowledge of our solutions and teams, you will have access to the full list of positions opened in Corporate Liquidity for graduates and can apply to any and several of them!
Full time roles are typically available in the areas of: consulting, business analysis, services, software development and support. These diverse positions offer a varied focus on business, IT, and exposure to our corporate clients. The LIFT Graduate Program Management team will guide you to obtain a position as you and we deem suitable for your interests and profile.
Complete bachelor degree or higher
- Degrees: Finance, Math, IT/Computing, Business, Management, Economics or similar
- Fluent in English – speaking and writing
- Eligible to work in Poland
- Commit working full time, 40 hours per week
- Organized, self-directed, collaborative, strong interpersonal communication skills
We offer our new joiners:
A modern, spacious working environment in the center of Warsaw
- An attractive salary while learning the business
- Work skills application – work in a department every other week to apply the classroom training and add value to the company
- Specialist/domain training e.g. cloud services, treasury functions, payments etc.
- Opportunities for team projects and presentations within your peer group
- A stimulating learning environment to help your personal development and prepare you for exciting roles within the FinTech industry!
- Social and networking opportunities with the wider business
Private medical care
Fruits and cookies every week!
Chill and game room
Please apply on our website or send your resume to local recruiter:
Aleksandra Modzelewska (Aleksandra.Modzelewska@fisglobal.com)
Please add the following statement to your cv:
“I hereby give my consent for processing of my personal data included in my application for the purposes of the recruitment process due to Personal Data Protection Act from 29th August 1997 r. (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922)”.