As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for an intern to our Warsaw office.
The role will involve assisting the team in corporate management control, and financial performance analysis especially for:
- Monthly and Quarter Closing
- Planning and forecasting (budgetary processes)
- Analyzing expenses and preparing expense reports for local management
- Variance analysis on revenue and expenses
- Assisting on reporting preparation
- Developing and maintaining all FP&A policies and procedures
- The intern will also need to create and manage a project of his/her own
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluency in English, with other European languages advantageous
- Ability to interact with senior leaders
- Ability to carry out tasks independently
- Be analytically minded
- Knowledge of Hyperion / SAP would be a plus
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Master/Bachelor student – preferably in the last year with emphasis on Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Strong record of academic achievement
- Leadership role in collegiate extra-curricular activities
- in a multinational company (July-December 2017)
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Support of experienced employees.
- Online application till 10.04.2017
- Interviews till 26.05.2017
To apply for this position please send your CV in English via our site or via email with the title of the post you apply for in the mail’s subject: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be informed that we only contact selected candidates.
CV in English