Astri Polska is the first Polish space and satellite technologies company with 100% of revenues from space business. Commitment in number of projects for European Space Agency and European Commission makes Astri Polska a leading Polish space company.
The company specializes in electronics, optomechatronics, GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System), satellite Earth observations and communication. Currently, Astri Polska is involved in number of projects/contracts in the area of development of space technologies, security and satellite navigation for European Space Agency, European Commission (FP7, BONUS, ENIAC, Horizon 20020) and Polish National Centre for Research and Development (NCBiR). Activities of the company are in line with priorities of Polish Space Strategy.
Astri Polska is a Joint Venture of Airbus Defence and Space and leading Polish scientific unit – Space Research Centre of Polish Academy of Sciences (CBK PAN). Since foundation in 2010 the company is growing dynamically, employing 70 people (mid. 2017).
Activity of the company focuses on three areas:
Electrical Ground Support Equipment – division of the company which specializes in development and manufacturing of electronic devices and services. Actually, the division focus on systems used in MAIT (manufacture, assembly, integration and testing) phases of space projects. Division activities are in line with priorities of Polish Space Strategy. Through EGSE division Astri Polska is involved in significant European space projects, such as: JUICE, MetOp-SG, NeoSat and EUCLID.
Optical Ground Support Equipment – division of the company focused on services and products in optomechatronical ground systems. The division specializes in comprehensive modeling, designing and production of advanced optical measurement systems as well as in extensive modelling and analysis of beam propagation (free space, random and dynamic media, optical systems) using geometrical regime, scalar wave regime as well as vectorial wave regime. Astri Polska OGSE division is involved in projects such as: Sentinel-5 and C3PO.
Space Applications and Services – Astri Polska is a Polish leader in sales and processing of satellite imagery (optical and radar). Division focusses also on providing real-time GIS systems for safety and crisis management. Moreover, the division designs and prototypes dedicated devices and navigation systems based on GNSS (Global Navigation and Satellite System). Space Applications and Services Division is involved in projects such as: AGGA-4, TEcHNO, E-Knot, Reaching Out, EO4EP, SIA and SafeDam.
- perform the transfer pricing report for the company
- consolidate the employees time sheet for the full company
- assist the project controller in his/her daily activities:
- Project controlling
- Profitability and productivity analysis
- fluent in Polish
- fluent in English and specifically Financial vocabulary:
- student in Finance/ Management Control/ Economics (Master degree)
- advanced level in Excel
- dynamic, curious and proactive
- good communications skills: able to interact with transversal co-workers
- knowledge regarding transfer pricing would be a plus
- an interesting job in a young and dynamic team
- a pleasant and friendly atmosphere of work
- responsibility and self-reliance activities
- participation in prestigious international projects
- attractive career opportunities
- employment under a contract of employment
- social package (medical package, multisport card)
CVs written in English