Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Philip Morris Polska Distribution (PMPL-D) with a registered seat in Cracow and office in Warsaw is a part of PMI in Poland, leading company on the polish market. PMPL-D is focused on sales and distribution of tobacco products for a domestic market. The affiliates of PMI in Poland employ overall approximately 3000 people.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As Finance Trainee, you will:
- follow a dedicated training and development plan that will help you elect and achieve the next career steps
- learn from Finance experts while enjoying dedicated mentoring and developmental advisory from senior managers
- acquire practical in-depth knowledge in areas such as Budget & Reporting, Business Development & Planning and Finance Controlling
- integrate diverse project teams and liaise with a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- become part of the new generation of talent who will drive the future of our company
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- an enthusiastic and relatable graduate with a university degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- a fluent English speaker who has cherished international experience or studies
- an open-minded spirit looking to kick off an international, diverse and successful career
- an eager learner who grasps information quickly and sets the bar high for results’ achievement
- an agile mindset equipped with analytical and planning skills, willing to share projects with a huge variety of people
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective and great start into your professional career. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career.
- possibility of gaining great experience by attending a program composed of modular assignments across different Finance teams
- possibility to participate in international initiatives and unveil exciting career opportunities
- possibility to work in an energetic and fun team in a modern office with a great location (Shire next to Dworzec Gdański)
- attractive wage and benefits (Multisport card, medical and life insurance)