Are you ready to new work challenge? Do you have first experience in finance?Check our offer!Together with our client well-known company from technological branch, whoprovides innovative solutions we are looking for finance intern.In this role, you have the opportunity to support various finance processes and have the influence on the continues improvements to ensure very good quality of the processes and our Customers
- preparation of the costs analysis in relation of organizational structure changes, explaining variances, execution of changes in proper assignment of employees and costs booking
- updates of different approval matrixes in accordance to our policies and organizational structure changes
- cost center matrix management- reviews/changes/updates/discontinuations
- preparation of allocation keys for common invoices
- preparations of Service Level Agreements between Philips entities for 2016-2018 years
- providing analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework.
- very good spoken and written English
- knowledge of accounting and finance
- very strong knowledge of MS Excel skills – advanced formulas like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF, IF and pivot tables
- strong numerical and analytical skills
- nice to have: experience in the area of financial analysis, accounting, controlling or finance/SAP experience
- building your finance career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you.
- intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth.
- fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment