The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski’s books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 150 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
At GOG.com we are not only passionate about games but also about numbers: 217 stands for the number of the countries we are selling to, 20 stands for the fact that the CD PROJEKT Group just joined the WIG20 index, 13 stands for the number of currencies we are selling in, 8 is the number of people in our Finance team, 1 stands for the one vacancy that we are offering to you. We have way more numbers and we want you to help us organize and count them. About you: You have some experience in finance, however this is not a must. You love numbers and you are not afraid of multitasking, while mastering new programs and creating Excel tables. If you are willing to develop and your actions are driven by passion for what you do, we truly hope to offer you a regular job after a three month internship.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions (vendor invoices, cost allocation, processing of documents in our internal system).
- Collecting accounting documents and ensuring their completeness and accuracy.
- Undertaking research and analysis tasks and any other ad-hoc duties related to general business and financial activities.
Providing our partners with monthly/quarterly reports, cooperating with vendors from around the world – a skill that we will help you develop.
- Being a finance, economics or accounting student.
- Ability to work with us at least 24h a week.
- Advanced command of written and spoken English.
- In GOG.com pro-active communication is crucial 🙂
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- GOG.com’s dynamic environment requires solid self-organization, ability to follow priorities and match deadlines.
- Willingness to develop in the area of finance.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel) and will to improve in this field.
Would be a plus:
- Past work, volunteering or internship experience in: a private company, NGO or student organization.
Problem solving skills: taking initiative and coming up with your own ideas during discussions.
What do we offer?
- The chance to take your first steps in Finance in an international and creative environment.
- Paid, 3-month internship with the possibility of extending it to an open-ended cooperation (part-time or full-time, depending on your availability).
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, in-house canteens and other goodies are a standard
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for GOG.com & CD PROJEKT RED employees.
If both sides decide to continue the cooperation you will be given access to our company benefits: private health care, sport activities package and free GOG.com & CD PROJEKT RED games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) via the link: https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTemplates/RecruitmentForm.aspx?WebID=630f802591bf4252a0416d0f2a4a8c08