Join Accenture Strategy Practice in Warsaw, part of Capability Network, and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Digital Strategy Practice you will work closely with the world’s top organisations and leverage Accenture’s expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
- Assisting our clients in creating and implementing digital visions, strategies and roadmaps that address today’s business needs and future growth
- Identifying where our clients can utilize digital techniques for greatest strategic impact and defining the priority capabilities required to succeed
- Develop the business cases for digital opportunities
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams to shape and implement digital strategies
- Active participant in digital disruptions and global innovations observatories
- Minimum Masters’ degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience or 1-2 years of consulting experience
- Solid baseline of strategic thinking and strategy techniques
- Proven knowledge of an industry – Banking, Retail, Telco, Energy
- Working knowledge of trends and technology concepts through practice experience
- Passionate about technology’s impact on business and society with interest in new technology and digital disruption
- Solid experience in Design Thinking, Customer Journey, Customer Experience, start-up company would be an asset
- Keen interest in the latest innovations and business thought leadership (e.g. advanced analytics, social, mobile, data science, internet of things, new digital business models, digital organizations, building an innovation culture)
- Strong quantitative acumen with the demonstrated ability to think analytically and conceptually
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Excellent Business English and Polish communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy Collage training in UKI/or US
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- -Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- -Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required – typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible – Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.