JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $136 billion. At year-end 2016, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 77,000. As of December 31, 2016, LaSalle Investment Management has $60.1 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
- Maintain and update information in the agency database relating to contact details, buildings and tenants.
- Create descriptions of office buildings in Baza Biur database in Polish and English.
- Ensure all information entered into the system is accurate, up-to-date and has no errors.
- Be on duty at the: ”Banner phone” within assigned hours.
- Receive and forward clients` inquiries coming from the database, mails, reception and the banner phone to the consultants.
- Provide excellent quality, quick and responsive services to the team.
- Analytical skills and detail conscious.
- Language skills – fluent written and spoken English.
- Very good command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
- Team player, contributes to own and team objectives, focused on the best outcome for all.
- Self-motivated, confident with can-do approach.
- Customer service oriented.
- Fast learner.
- The offer is intended for students willing to work on a fixed-term contract of mandate (umowa zlecenie) for aprox. 35 hours a week.
- Successful candidates will get a possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of a multinational Company.