Plac EUROPEJSKI, plac Europejski, Warszawa, Polska 14 marca 2018
- Maintain and update information in the agency database relating to contact details, buildings and tenants.
- Create descriptions of properties in database in Polish and English.
- Ensure all information entered into the system is accurate, up-to-date and has no errors.
- Provide excellent quality, quick and responsive services to the team.
- Analytical skills and detail conscious.
- MS Office – Excel and PowerPoint.
- Language skills – fluent written and spoken English.
- Well organized, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
- Self-motivated, confident with can-do-approach.
- Fast learner.
- Paid contract of mandatory (umowa zlecenie).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).