JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
- Maintain and update information in the agency database related to contact details, buildings and tenants.
- Create descriptions of office buildings in Baza Biur database in Polish and English.
- Ensure all information entered into the system is accurate, up-to-date and has no errors.
- Be on duty answering phone inquiries within assigned hours.
- Receive and forward clients' inquiries coming from the database, mails, reception and the phone to the consultants.
- Provide excellent quality, quick and responsive services to the team.
- Analytical skills and detail conscious.
- Language skills – fluent written and spoken English.
- Good command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
- Team player, contributes to own and team objectives, focused on the best outcome for all.
- Self-motivated, confident with can-do-approach.
- Customer service oriented.
- Fast learner.
- Paid civil contract (umowa zlecenie).
- Flexible working hours (30-40 per week, depending on your availability).
- A-class office in the city center.
- Opportunity to gain experience in the international environment, working for a global leader in Real Estate industry.