As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being connected, open, useful and personal in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw location.
Responsibility for the quality and delivery of a range of deliverables (e.g. databases, reports) to clients (manufacturers and retailers) ensuring customer satisfaction targets are met. Execution, monitoring and driving standardized processes on various operations tasks.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
Striving for constant improvement by suggesting process changes and ensuring key performance metrics are met – on time delivery and quality;
- Common business language knowledge of English: speaking and writing with fluency;
- Good knowledge of German, both speaking and writing is a must;
- Minimum bachelor degree or during studies;
- Experience in an operations environment will be an asset;
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines;
- Very good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes;
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail;
And on top of that:
Broad range of benefits: medical and life insurance, Multisport, welfare social found, additional holiday time, active sports communities;
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
CV in English