Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 40,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains.
- Conduct cyber security security assessments for IT and disaster recovery.
- Provide security consulting for business projects.
- Document processes.
- Perform access reviews.
- Support regional cyber security, application, and infrastructure initiatives.
- Learn and master a security technology – become a product lead.
- Areas of responsibility: Primary stakeholder manager for technical and project staff.
- Providing support for process improvement.
job knowledge, skills & experience
- Knowledge: Basic knowledge of IT control standards, and experience delivering self-assessment programs.
- Skills: Bachelor Degree Preferred, Master’s Degree desired.
- Experience: None (entry level).
- Knowledge in endpoint protection
- Knowledge in network security
- Knowledge in application security
- Knowledge in SIEM solutions
- Experience with Windows (server and desktop)
- Scripting skills (Perl, Ruby, Python).
- Experience maintaining network devices (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Overcoming the legacy culture and attitudes towards IT and Cyber Risk management.
- Building relationships as an outsider coming in to Intertek.
- Cultural and language barriers.
Regional Cyber Security Directors: Weekly meetings.
Project Managers: Regular meetings, determined by the project leadership team.
Technical staff: Regular informal discussions