We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”.We have created an unusually dedicated workforceby fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaborationbased on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Do you have proven experience of working in an International Shared Service Centre environment? If so we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to CTS Team Leader, you will respond to external customer technical enquiries, complete customer product specifications as well as produce customer scorecards.
- Complete customer product specifications on time and in full.
- Ensure that all information is compiled and entered into DevEX, SAP and MBC accurately and completely.
- Respond to external customer technical enquiries in a timely manner, in order to meet business and customer needs, e.g. McCormick position statements, selling specifications, Russian registration, MSDS, depictions.
- Proactively remain aware of customer technical standards and liaise with CTMs and RA to ensure compliance.
- Remain aware of emerging technical issues to support customer technical requests.
- Cross trained to ensure that understanding of the requirements of all McCormick strategic customers, and provide cover for other Technical Services Co-ordinators during periods of absence.
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely customer scorecards.
- Minimum Food Technology Diploma or related qualification, preferably in a food related discipline.
- Experience in the food industry, e.g. technical, R&D, customer services.
- Computer literacy (specifically Excel, SAP, QuickR)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organised, methodical, good attention to detail.
- Able to priorities and manage time effectively, with high sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across the business, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Previous knowledge of quality systems preferable e.g. ISO, BRC, EFSIS.
Fluent English and French is required
- Good opportunities to start professional career with a global flavour leader
- Work in dynamic international environment
- Internal trainings
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
CV in english