GOG Support: “Making the world better, one ticket at a time.” One of the most diverse teams in the company is looking for a full-time employee who knows English fluently, and would boost our ability to help our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. It’s a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a friendly team of fellow gamers, and learn the ins and outs of the GOG.COM machine.
- Providing relevant and courteous customer service in English, via e-mail (mostly related to Cyberpunk 2077).
- Investigating and attempting to recreate potential issues, as well as reporting any concerns and findings to your Supervisor.
- Very good English, especially in writing.
- Willingness to help others, and being slightly detached yourself, are both a must – otherwise, if you take the occasional user complaints too personally, you might not enjoy your job.
- Because of organizational and data security reasons you should be based in Poland.
- Past experience in a Customer Service role.
- Past experience with solving technical issues with games (Windows, macOS and/or Linux).
- Very good knowledge of any of the following languages: German, French, Chinese, Russian or Polish.
What we offer:
- A fixed-term contract till the end of 02.2021.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.COM employees.
- A dog-friendly environment – yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
CV and cover letter (both in English)