We are Growbots -a Warsaw/San Francisco-based startup whose core mission is to automate the sales development process, using our proprietary A.I. We believe that we can harness the infinite power of machine learning to revolutionize the world. Only recently we have been featured in media across the world, eg. in TechCrunch and TheNextWeb.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Customer Support Engineer, a hybrid between a customer service representative and a software developer. You will have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work closely with two teams, Customer Success and Product Development, on one of the hottest applications being developed in Poland! You will learn all of the ins and outs of our tool and will make sure that our users have a bug free experience.
Your main goal will be to resolve internal and external questions and issues, combining your technical expertise with customer service skills working closely with both teams mentioned previously. We want you to take a full responsibility of the problems you might find, fight with possible bugs and keep our customers’ experience problem free. What’s the best of that? You will do all of this in a great atmosphere, sitting side by side with engaged and super friendly people.
You have to know that we continuously aim to be better, so you will be asked to maintain a strong vision for potential app improvements and engagement in different internal projects. We want to all rock out together!
- Good programming skills- Python is our weapon of choice
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A team oriented personality with very good communication skills
- Proficient English skills (you will use English on everyday basis)
- A willingness to work and develop in a fast growing startup
- A passion for technology
- You’ll have a chance to work with both business and dev teams gaining an unique insight on how a world-class startup does its sales and development. What a foundation!
- A great location in an old cheese factory in the center of Warsaw (Hoża Street)
- Weekly breakfasts
- Meditation classes
- Paid holidays
- A MacBook Air
- Private medical care