We are Survicate. Our product allows people from all around the world to collect feedback from various digital touchpoints. We help people to express their opinion, and we are really good at it.
Survicate story began in 2013. Since then, thanks to incredible people that joined us on the way, we are one of the most recognizable Survey tools in the world, and we are planning to do much more.
We believe that our progress matters only when it is aligned with our people’s growth. It’s our team that makes Survicate better each day – imagine what we can achieve with you on board.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Customer Success Specialist to help our Customers get their jobs done and maintain a high standard of support. This is a permanent, full-time office based position in our Warsaw office.
It is an ideal role for a student or fresh graduate interested in learning more about working with our Customers on a daily basis. Since our Clients are located all over the world, in different time zones the position may require you to work in unsociable working hours (late afternoons, evenings).
You’ll have a chance to:
- Provide support for our amazing customers from all around the world,
- Become an expert in surveys and customer feedback and a trusted advisor to our customers,
- Have a direct impact on Survicate Product roadmap by sharing your ideas and Customer insights,
- Use various tools to share our knowledge about Survicate software with our current and potential Customers and to show them all the possible ways they can use it.
- Maintain and develop the Knowledge Base with product-related content (manuals, FAQs, guides, etc), optimize it to help activate new users faster as well as speed up support process. This is a space for creativity, where you can not only write but also record videos, run webinars or do whatever you find effective.
- Create and optimize new user onboarding and support processes,
- Come up and execute ideas aimed at increasing user retention.
- Provide product training to users from around the Globe as well as for our new gang members;
- Participate in Quality Assurance process – test the heck out of new product releases,
Work with other teams to achieve customer happiness.
What skills are we looking for?
Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (minimum C1),
Quick- learning and able to get on with new technologies at lightspeed – we want you to master the software you work on fast and be the best in it.
Lots of empathy and client-focused attitude – you’ll help people solve many different problems, in many different fields,
Proactivity and desire to work in a startup team environment.
Nice to have:
Previous experience in a field related to collaborating with external Clients and understanding their needs.
Amazing Clients – we have the best Clients in the world, and it’s not a joke!
The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Clients
Flexible working hours
26 days of annual leave for all employees
Brand new office in Warsaw
Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats
Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance atmosphere and a great team
Friendly atmosphere and a great team
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better! We believe that being proactive means more than being experienced – if you feel like this is the job for you, even if you don’t meet all qualifications do not hesitate to apply and justify it.