Warszawa, Polska 8 sierpnia 2017
What would you do as a Custody Operations Specialist?
- process income and corporate action related events for a select portfolio of Citi clients
- be responsible for set up and a smooth end-to-end processing of transactions and/or events throughout their lifecycle
- work closely with Citi Clients across the globe
- be responsible for delivering quality service and solutions to our Clients
- cooperate with other Citi teams placed in Europe, America and Asia to ensure timely and accurate execution of the process
- be expected to proactively analyze the process to identify and implement improvements, eliminate potential issues and mitigate risk
- be involved in regional projects and initiatives
Who can become became a Custody Operations Specialist?
- candidates with fluent English and Portuguese
- self-motivated individuals with great communication skills, aspiring to become capital market professionals
- good team players able to work efficiently under time pressure
- possessing a master or a bachelor degree will be an advantage
- understanding and/or experience in banking operations will be advantageous but is not a prerequisite
What Would you get in return?
- competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- dynamic and challenging job
- friendly and multinational environment
- a wide selection of industry related training
- opportunities to travel to different countries for projects and training
- a chance to develop own career across a number of diverse, growing functions, both locally and abroad
- to apply for the vacancy please click on the 'APPLY' button below
CV in English