Sport builds strength, confidence and lifelong friendships.
It fights disease and depression. It transcends language, nationality and race.
Sport is every tomorrow that ever made up its mind to be better
than the day it left behind. Be part of that tomorrow.
CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
adidas & Reebok – Warsaw, Poland
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly dynamic, innovative and culturally diverse environment within one of the leading athletic and lifestyle brands in the world.
If you share our love for sport, competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then you could be part of a team of pioneers helping lead the adidas Group in its ambition to be a leading retailer in this sector.
Cross-functional Traineeship is a full-time program for students of the 4th/5th year and fresh graduates. During this period the Trainee will be accountable for own projects within below functional areas:
- Brand Communications
- Brand Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- Omni-Channel Activation
- Fitness Marketing
The top priority is to provide comprehensive mentoring and foster trainee development.
During the program you will be supported by a mentor/the line manager of the respective department.
Every four-five months you will change your working department. The rotation program offers you the opportunity to get to know the various departments, understand our business and develop unique knowledge.
One of your assignments during the 17-month program will be abroad, in one of the countries in Market Central Europe. If your performance during the Traineeship Program is exceptional, we will be delighted to support you in finding a new challenging entry-level position within adidas Group.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- University graduate or student of 4th, 5th year, preferably in marketing/business/ management or economics
- Previous professional experience would be welcomed
- Fluent Polish (is a must) and very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Energetic and flexible person able to mobile within the Central Europe countries
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and diligence of learning & development
- Analytical skills combined with well-organization and a strong drive for result
- Ability to bring own solutions and detail-orientation
- Capable of planning and prioritizing daily working time effectively
- Active user of MS Office
- interests: sports, retail and fashion
- Working side-by-side with experts and be coached by experience Line Manager
- Understanding how business functions operate on a daily basis
- Unique opportunity to enrich your knowledge and to be a part of the creative and collaborative environment
- Engaging projects that tackle current business needs
Possibility to find a future job position within the company
Attach your CV in English, Enclose record academic achievements as shown through a mark 4 or higher,