Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier with its permanent bases in Poland, Lithuania, Germany and Cambodia, also having seasonal bases in Europe and Asia.
Our colorful brand represents our nature and the way we work. Small Planet Airlines has the aim to be a different leisure airline driven by a simple and powerful question that is rarely asked in boardrooms of airlines: a “Why not?” question. “Why?” is a bad question. “Why not?” is a great question. A question that opens the airline business for change and a bit of fun. After all, this world has got enough of boring airlines already.
Now we are looking for a team member eager to ask this question!
YOUR MAIN TASKS WOULD BE:
- Preparing working tools and ID’s for new crew members
- Completing and updating crew information in company HR IT systems
- Assisting with crew uniforms delivery and distribution
- Supporting the Crew Resources Division in other daily tasks
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU HAVE TO:
- Have some experience in HR/Office administration
- Speak fluent Polish and good English
- Have knowledge of MS Office
- Be well organized, responsible and detail-oriented, open and helpful, flexible, communicative & able to work in an international environment
- Travel benefits associated with airline activity
- An international and sociable environment with a young, energetic and fun lovin’ team
- A paid internship with an attractive benefits package
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment
CV w języku angielskim