Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Summary of the role
Your main responsibilities
- You perform self-dependently operational contract transcription & ordering activities for Amadeus with focus on NECSE markets
- You closely work together with other colleagues in a team on the support and execution of ordering processes
- You are a business partner for our internal departments, our management and customers, providing support and advise for all Ordering related topics and requests
- You collaborate with other units in Amadeus and provide input on the evolution of contract fulfilment / ordering related processes
- You are eager to work on local and international projects
About the ideal candidate
- You have at least 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Background in Accounting & Finance and/or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Experience in Contract Fulfilment / Ordering Processes & SAP SD Module
- Working language in German and English. Other languages will be a plus.
- You have the ability to review and comprehend contractual terms, experience in problem solving methodology and a strong customer focus & accountability.
- You like to work in a multinational environment, being highly self-motivated and can work effectively within a team.
What we can offer you
- International working environment
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
CV in English