It takes a trusted team of passionate ambassadors to deliver the kind of personal support our dealers have come to expect from us. People with the business acumen and interpersonal skills to add real value wherever they go. So if you’re looking to take on a challenging new role where your success is both recognised and rewarded, join us in driving the future of mobility sales.
BMW Financial Services Polska Sp. z o.o. is seeking for dedicated associate for the position of:
Contract and Vehicle Management Specialist
ref. no CVM/04/SGGW
- responsible for the execution of the day-to-day business tasks related to Contract Management including: financial and non-financial contract changes, contract billing and terminations, vehicles insurance management
- support or coordinate information flow within the Team and cooperating Departments (Customer Service, Sales, Finance etc.)- Build and sustain positive business relationship with internal and external partners in the area of Contract Management and Customer Service
- maintain current up-to-date knowledge of business processes and procedures for the area of responsibility
From the candidate we expect:
- minimum half year of experience in back office of financial, international company
- leasing/automotive sector will be great asset
- customer oriented attitude
- good communication and organizational skills
- willingness to search for solutions, supported by creative approach
- ability to work under pressure either as an individual or as a part of a team
- fluent Polish
- good command of English
- university Degree
- replacement Employment contract via outsourcing agency
- opportunity to develop in a global environment
- attractive benefit system
Would you like to use and develop your skills in an international company? Join us and be a part of the dynamic team!
Please submit your CV and a cover letter in English with ref. no CVM/04/SGGW as title via e-mail.
CV in English and a cover letter in English