SIMPLY PUT: In Nielsen’s Innovation Practice, we follow a product from an idea to the point that it hits the shelf in order to achieve business targets and profitable growth. We work with industry-leading marketers to evolve new products into successes.
As an Innovation Commercial Support Specialist team member, you will be assisting the Client Development team in driving the entire sales cycle: from the initial customer engagement, through the proposal creation, to closed sales. Join Nielsen’s Innovation Practice and unlock the potential of new products for existing and new clients in the European region.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Collaborating with Nielsen Innovation senior sales representatives and supporting them day-to-day activities.
- Creating and updating proposals for standard solutions (writing the content based on the information provided, building project timelines and calculating costs using the tools provided).
- Checking feasibility and bidding with external suppliers for costs and timings of market research projects conducted all around the world.
- Salesforce management: creating and updating opportunities, preparing quotes and panel requests, contacts management.
- Preparing presentations for client meetings (customising standard decks, etc.).
- Searching the Internet/ Intranet for information about clients, markets, innovation or industry hot topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferred (but not required)
- Experience in clerical/ administrative work and/ or customer service preferred (but not required)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Stable employment in the well-established consulting company
- Friendly atmosphere and truly international working environment
- Development in the company being a world leader in providing the information about consumers and markets
- Package of medical care and social benefits
We welcome applications from final-year students and recent graduates
CV in Engliish