Warszawa, Polska 23 lutego 2018
- Support regional and local spend sourcing for European Division and multiple subsidiaries in Media & Marketing categories.
- Implement Indirect Procurement (IP) strategies, processes and procedures (Brief to Bid, central management of sub-categories) and ensure compliance.
- Perform periodic spend analysis via PSA and market research for local or EU projects.
- Active communication with business stakeholders and prioritization of their requests so as to ensure their purchase requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Utilize eSourcing tool to execute competitive bid (RFP, RFI, RFQ, or reverse auction).
- Interact with the Procurement professionals throughout CP, and externally, to leverage best practices and ensure consistent implementation of global strategies.
- Organize and facilitate periodic key stakeholder to review status/issues with ongoing spends, strategies and all new requirements.
- An University Degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Excel).
- Autonomous, results oriented, promoting team-work, problem solving.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven track record in delivering cost savings and process improvements.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Media & Marketing Indirect Procurement Projects is an advantage.
Take this opportunity and:
- develop your professional career in dynamic international environment,
- work with great people in teamwork culture& friendly atmosphere,
- benefit from medical care, dental care, company products and more…