Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Provide day-to-day departmental/project support activities, such as maintenance of project-related files and faxing documents to sites;
- Coordinate and provide minutes for department/project meetings or conference calls;
- Conduct quality control of documents;
- Maintain spreadsheets and compile reports; and
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in a Life Sciences field);
- Some experience in an office setting is preferred;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Polish.
PLEASE APPLY IN ENGLISH VIA OUR CAREERS WEBSITE http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MEDPACE&cws=1&rid=1557
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.