The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
As a Cisco Network Engineer you will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skillset and your preference: Advances Services (AS) team’s primary focus is on Cisco’s premium customers. The services offered by AS revolve around Planning, Designing, Implementation and Optimization of solutions build from Cisco’s state-of-the-art products, either from networking, IP communication, mobility or datacenter areas. The best technical experts in the industry are developing complex designs, implementing Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and finally providing optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
Day to day:
- Consult to solve problems and determining the best solutions for customers
- Review network requirements and proposing designs to meet business needs
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers
- While your career will be developing a certain amount of travel will be required
In Technical Services (TS) you will have a chance to work with and become one of the top engineers in the world in your desired field of technology. TS team is a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You’ll have access to Cisco Technical Assistance Labs with over $650M in Cisco assets. You’ll use this equipment to stay up to date on cutting-edge innovations and understand what makes them tick.
Day to day:
- Resolve complex technical issues in network services
- Write technical documents and build Cisco’s online technical knowledge base
- Contribute to collaborative platforms to help people get the most out of their technology.
- Reinstate customers' optimal network conditions.
Cisco Managed Services (CMS) helps our clients to simplify the adoption and management of technologies. CMS can flexibly respond to the needs of our clients, whether they are looking for baseline monitoring and notification or seeking full-scale management of their networks, including proactive analysis and high touch operation management.
Day to day:
- Act as a single entry point to Cisco for Collaborative support.
- Utilize the ITIL delivery framework processes.
- Manage and optimize existing networking infrastructure and proactively prevent network impairing incidents.
- Add, modify and remove hardware, network software and applications.
- You are a recent university graduate or on your final year of studies towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, like Networking, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar field (graduating in 2019, or who have already graduated in 2017-2018)
- You must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You’re passionate about networking, information technology or computer science.
- You have some knowledge in technologies, such as: Routing, Switching, Datacenter Networking, Virtualization, Mobility, Wireless, Unified Communications, Business Video, Security, and Software Defined Networking.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
- Language proficiency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian is beneficial
- You must be willing to permanently relocate to Krakow, Poland
Our Graduate Programs will provide you with world class development, including hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You’ll be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You’ll join together with a group of other young talented graduates and will experience the smoothest transition from academic life to work environment you could ever imagine. We not only guarantee you a professional development at Cisco – it is required from you!
Please apply via:https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Cisco-Network-Engineer-Graduate-Poland-Start-date-March-2019-/1241557?