We’re an international and innovative engineering company. We work in many different sectors, like Space, Defense, Telecommunications, Security and Transportation. Want more information about our ambitious projects? Check our website, you’ll be surprised!
GMV is now looking for:
C/C++ Qt SW developer
You’ll have the chance to work with a talented, young and international team, performing tasks related to:
- Development and maintenance of software application and graphical user interfaces (GUIs) with Qt.
- Software implementation, documentation, verification/validation.
- Definition and reviews of SW architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Analysis of SW problems, correction of problems according to the analysis, test the resolution and documentation of all steps done to resolve the problem.
- Non-regression testing.
- Implementation of new functions according to new baseline or specification
- Delivery and SW package preparation.
- Implementation of enhancements of supporting tools.
For this Job to be yours, you shall have the following knowledge/Experience:
- Engineering Master in Computer Sciences /telecommunications or equivalent
- Qt / Advanced
- C/C++ / Advanced
- Linux / Advanced
- SW design / Advanced
- Presents excellent command of English, at least B2 level
What do we offer in return?
- The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects. We also give you the chance to develop your career outside Poland, in our many other working centers.
- Professional Career Development. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
- Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
- Social Benefits
- Flexible working schedule.
- Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
- Private Medical Insurance.