• Conduct testing according to the test plan,
• Analyze and evaluate the test results,
• Write test specifications and test reports,
• Continuously learn new technologies and new systems for implementation within the test,
• Manage several different types of measurement equipment,
• Software and development tools.
• Civil or Bachelor degree or equivalent experience,
• Basic knowledge of CAN, LIN and MOST,
• Experience with tools such as CANalyzer, Canoe, C#, CAN, LIN and MOST,
• Knowledge of the measurement software, such as the corresponding software or IPmotion.
- Full-time job in Warsaw,
- Benefits: private healthcare, Multisport card, trainings, English and German classes.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
CV (po polsku lub angielsku)