Hitachi is a leading global IT, electronics and engineering company, employing over 300 000 people around the world. The company offers a wide range of solutions, products and services in the market sectors including i.e. information systems, smart city solutions, power and industrial systems, medical systems, railway, automotive and consumer electronics.
- Hitachi Europe Ltd. Poland Branch is looking for a person for position of Business Analyst Intern.
- The successful candidate will support Business Development Team based in Warsaw, focusing specifically on business development of the Hitachi Group in the CEE region.
- Internship Start Date – July 2018.
- Student of at least 3rd year of a Business and/or Engineering University
- Advanced level of English and Polish is a must
- Ability of analytical thinking, interpretation of results, conclusions and reporting
- Familiarity with: Ms. Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) on advanced level
- Creative approach to work
- Strong motivation to perform tasks
Internship tasks will include
- Business Intelligence: conducting market research and preparation of high quality market surveys
- Reporting: preparing reports (in English) about market, economic and industrial trends
- Presentations: support in professional presentation materials’ preparation
- Marketing: support in marketing events preparation
- Procurement: identification of potential suppliers and business partners from the CEE region, for various Hitachi business units. Feeding databases.
- Pre-sales: identification of potential customers
- Participation in strategic projects in Poland and Central Eastern Europe
- Ability to gain experience in a reputable global company
- Internship in a young team of Hitachi Business Development Office
- All essential tools to perform assigned tasks
Please submit your CV in English, quoting ‘Business Analyst Intern’ – application in title of your e-mail, no later than:
08-June-2018 to an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a clause with your consent to the processing of your personal data:
‘I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data passed on the following day: 29.08.97r. DzU nr 133 poz. 883.’
CV in english