Planeta Junior, a company within the Grupo Planeta / De Agostini Group, is one of Europe’s leading companies providing entertainment for pre-school, children and family audiences. It focuses on producing and distributing animated series and the rights derived from these IP’s. The company has offices in Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Eastern Europe. Since February 2014, Planeta Junior has managed TV rights, licenses and promotions for DreamWorks Animation.
Planeta Junior CEE is currently looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Brand Assurance Assistant who is ready to launch his career in entertainment business. An energetic and enthusiastic Brand builder who is passionate about Consumer Products and beloved brands such as: Penguins of Madagascar, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, King Julien and many others.
Together with our team you will be responsible for ensuring growth for Consumer Products in the Central and East European region. Key role of this position is to manage product development from concept to delivery of product. Also to support sales team in daily assignments including: market research, sales decks preparation etc.
- Collaborate with multiple licensors to get product approved while maintaining brand guidelines
- Provide design guidelines and support to clients, helping them connect the brands to their target consumers
- Work with licensees and partners on a day by day basis to receive product design concepts, upload them in a web based approval system, and providing the feedback from licensors
- Preferred last year student or just graduated / independent professional
- Practical knowledge of design and Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Need to be highly detail oriented, thorough, accurate and dedicated to seeing a project through on time
- Ability to conduct many projects simultaneously
- Solid experience is not a must but will be incentive
- Fluent in business English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Solid understanding and knowledge of kids & youth market will be a plus
- Work with most desired entertainment brands for kids/families
- International business environment and unique experience
- Challenging tasks and development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere within a young team
CV, cover letter