Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Summary of the role
You have the ability to review and comprehend contractual terms, experience in problem solving methodology and a strong customer focus & accountability.
You like to work in a multinational environment, being highly self-motivated and can work effectively within a team.
Your main responsibilities
You perform self-dependently operational billing activities for Amadeus products and services
- You closely work together with other colleagues in a team on the support and execution of billing processes
- You are a business partner for our internal departments, our management and customers, providing support and advise for all billing related topics
- You collaborate with other units in Amadeus and provide input on the evolution of billing related processes”
- You are eager to work on local and international projects
About the ideal candidate
- Background in Accounting & Finance and/or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- You have at least 2 years' work experience in a similar position
- You have experience in Billing Processes & SAP SD Module, as well as an
- Experience in a multinational company is a plus
- Working language in German and English. Other languages will be a plus.
What we can offer you
- International working environment
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
CV in English