SC Johnson (SCJ), a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
SC Johnson has an opportunity for Assistant to Regulatory and Registration Manager – “Working Student” based in Warsaw, Poland.
This is temporary role: 5 months
Scope: Central Europe
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets database for all products
- New product development for local markets
- Maintain legal compliance of existing products
- Monitor product quality issues post-launch
- Support to Marketing during ideation, NPD & commercialisation
- Products registration submissions and renewals
- Student of Scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry [3-4 year]
- Highly creative and action-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Teamwork development and people oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent Polish & English language/communication skills
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.
We offer great opportunity for „Working Student” to join global well -known company, leader in it’s category.