Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is one of the largest and fastest-growing departments within Citi Service Center Poland. We provide the analysis of global financial transactions and are committed to fighting against financial crime and terrorism financing. We protect the integrity and stability of the international financial system, and each of our AML Analysts play a key role.
We are located in Warsaw, but we operate globally. Our Warsaw Team is one of three global teams involved in monitoring millions of financial transactions. We operate in more than 27 languages across 60 countries.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we continue our expansion in Warsaw. You can find out more about exciting careers in AML at www.careeratciti.pl/discoveraml.
What will you be responsible for:
- Working with global colleagues to investigate and detect possible money laundering activities
- Analyse transactions and financial data from more than 60 countries
- Conduct enhanced due diligence investigations into global client activity
- Report unusual transactions that could relate to money laundering or terrorist finance activities
- Become a subject matter expert in AML and help fight financial crime
You are a perfect candidate if:
- You are degree qualified – will be an additional asset
- You are fluent in English
- You have strong analytical and investigative skills
- You have excellent MS Office knowledge
What will you gain:
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading benefits package
- Comprehensive trainings in AML area
- Global work environment with global career opportunities
- Dynamic and positive work environment
- Close cooperation with colleagues from US
- Friendly team mates and managers
- On-going dedication to your development and career progression
CV in English to https://citi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=17004161