The Royal Bank of Scotland has been serving customers in Scotland since 1727. RBS is a UK-centred Bank with international footprint with its headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland. We support our customers to access international markets in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America. Our centre in Poland provides an opportunity for development and to work in multicultural environment. Our employees have access to technical and soft skills training as well as to participate in international projects. We are looking for ambitious, dynamic and open people who seek for professional challenges and development opportunities in international finance industry. For more information about RBS and career opportunities in Poland please visit https://jobs.rbs.com/poland If you are interested in internship in finance please apply here email@example.com
We are hiring Analysts in Warsaw!
We are looking for 150 Analysts to join our team. If you meet the below requirements, we want to hear from you! Working as Analyst in our team you will:
- Start a new career where you’ll have the chance to build your anti-money laundering (AML) knowledge and benefit from a broad range of training and mentoring options.
- You’ll work with business partners and customers to support crucial AML processes and enquires.
- Joining a forward-looking team with a real international spirit, you’ll be able to develop your career profile in a friendly team culture and make use of our flexible working options.
- Handling cases in line with standard processes, compliance rules and AML guidelines.
- Undertaking training to build and maintain your understanding of all relevant regulations, processes, products and services, and any changes to these.
- Discussing, explaining and where necessary challenging the outcome of individual cases and interacting with local business partners.
- Understanding customer needs and issues and responding so that their expectations are met and exceeded in line with policies and procedures.
- Building trusting relationships with business partners and participating in identifying process improvements.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be responsible for a range of open, pending and closed AML cases, and you’ll be identifying and escalating potential risks and operational issues when the need arises.
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with excellent analytical and organizational skills, and the passion to keep learning and developing. You’ll need to be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
You’ll also need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusting relationships with a range of colleagues and customers.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to interpret and analyze data to reach the right decision.
- IT proficiency, particularly with MS Office.
- A customer focused approach to your work, along with good risk awareness.
- The ability to work effectively in a changing environment and to proactively contribute to improving the way we work.
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
You will have an opportunity to develop in a leading international financial institution and participate in available Talent and Mentoring programmes.
You will benefit from agile working options (home working, compressed working, shift working and flexible working).
You will gain access to a wide range of benefits package, in addition to life insurance and travel insurance that we offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Lunch pass card
- Sport card and e-bilet
- Fruity Mondays
Discounts on a wide range of products and services, including theatres, escape rooms, shops, software, wellbeing and many other…
You will join a diverse and inclusive work force. RBS Poland ambition is to become the number 1 workplace for diversity and inclusion in Poland. We have 9 employee led networks and 5 sports clubs that you can join.
Apply now by clicking the following link: https://goo.gl/SdkBA5