Codility helps businesses hire better programmers, faster. Our platform gives recruiters and hiring managers a centralized, automated way to source, assess and interview technical candidates. We work with over 1,000 companies ranging from global leaders to start-ups and we’ve provided nearly 4 million tests to date. We have offices in Europe and the US and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people who are passionate about providing great software solutions to businesses. We are more than 50 people and are growing really, really fast. This requires superb administration.
We need you to help us by
- supporting our Operations team with various administrative tasks such as recording incoming financial documents (i.e. purchase invoices, receipts) in our accounting system, keeping our documents in order (scanning, OCRing, filling);
- issuing sales invoices, credit notes and debit notes;
- supporting our onboarding process for new employees by coordination of relocation processes (in cooperation with an external company), medical checkups and WHS training;
- preparation of documents needed for hiring and exit procedures;
- making sure our documents flow without hindrance and keeping our archives neat;
- constantly finding new ways for us to organize our administration better;
- co-creating and implementing a financial education programme for the whole company.
You will love this job if:
- You are proficient in office software (or able to ramp up super quickly);
- You have impeccable English skills and feel comfortable working in Polish (written and spoken);
- You have great attention to detail, you are precise, well organized and good at multi-tasking;
- You always feel compelled to order and organize everything around you;
- You are able to work independently;
- You learn fast and if you do not know something, you will quickly find an answer;
- You take ownership of everything you do;
- You are available 40h/week.
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment (50 people 5 nationalities and growing),
- a budget for equipment of your choice,
- flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours)
- budget to help you learn and grow,
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- we’ve got you covered with health benefits!
Warsaw and our offices
We are a healthy mixture of engineers and business people. We operate globally and we welcome teammates from all over the world. We are almost 50 people and are growing. There are daily challenges and lots of fast learning across the board. This is the best job we have had so far. We go out to cool places, eat well and have lots of fun together.
We work from Warsaw University Library building in Warsaw (a multi-award winning building by the Vistula river with a rooftop garden and ground floor full of cafes and restaurants) and a co-working space in San Francisco.
Our Warsaw office has a hammock and a flying helicopter but the work we do is serious. We open it up for meetups, guests, and our friends.
Your 1-page CV (in English, PDF format), a completed task that can be found in application form on our website