Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry focus on improving life with light through fully integrated, connected lighting products and solutions in surroundings all around you. Homes, schools, towns and cities will have improved energy efficiency and personalization as a result of Philips Lighting innovation.
HR Services is the organization delivering common HR administrative & payroll services to Philips employees, managers and HR business partners, according to world class standards, in line with business requirements, leveraging HRS Centers and cooperating with external partners; thus leading to increased customer satisfaction and lower cost.
Provide transactional and administrative services related to in scope processes for Benelux countries – including mass transaction updates
- Ensure that enquiries escalated by the Contact Center are answered and transactional activities are processed in a professional and efficient manner
- Perform data gathering towards HR managers in case additional info is needed
- Collect completed forms, ensuring data is complete
- Process changes in employee status, job status, cost center changes, pay, etc.
- Deliver sound customer solutions and builds effective relationships with customers
- Manage and records document flows, administer employee life cycle events
Please, send your applications by this site:
Graduate with Bachelor degree
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies
- Fluent knowledge of English (both orally and in writing) is a must
- Knowledge of Dutch language is an additional asset
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills
- SAP HR system knowledge is an additional asset
- Computer literate; experience of ticketing system is an additional asset
Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Pila region
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips’ products.