Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 60 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. In 2016, the company generated annual revenue of $4.9 billion with approximately 9,000 employees. For more information, visit www.zoetis.com
- This position will report to the Cash Collection TL and will coordinate and support the execution of Accounts Receivable related activities.
- Perform day-to-day activities in terms of Cash Collection and accounts receivable area.
- Support the preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports for applicable areas as requested by management or applicable markets
- Proactively identify issues and risks within the applicable areas and support their timely resolution by escalating issues to TL and Manager
- Assist TL to identify and implement process improvement initiatives and best practices
- Leverage related systems and follow procedures to ensure robust compliance environment with SOX, internal controls, accounting policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent in working experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in Accounts Receivable / Collections
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel)
- SAP experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in written and oral: French and English
- Exciting opportunity in a newly established shared service center
- Professional and supportive work atmosphere
- Opportunity to gain multinational experience
CV in English