Bard EMEA Finance Center is responsible for the timely delivery of standardized financial processes on behalf of Bard Finance and their business partners. We are a part ofa leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products.
- process invoices – sort, code, verify and enter invoices
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- ensure the existence of adequate internal controls where required
- support Accounts Payable team in day to day operational tasks and projects.
- Student of finance and accounting preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Take initiative to proactively research and resolve problems
- Analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Good knowledge of English . German/French/Spanish will be an asset
As an ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing business, Bard EMEA Finance Service Center is the natural home for driven, ethical and accountable people that want to get noticed, make things happen and enjoy the rewards they truly deserve. Expect a fast pace, change and growth – you’ll be busy, challenged and never bored!