JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Role: The successful candidate will be required to support accounting processes in a timely and efficient manner, in line with corporate policy/ statutory and SOX requirements; in addition this person will be responsible for: Responsibilities:
- Preparing any required documentation and reports as required.
- Processing of financial data.
- Keeping databases up-to-date.
- Checking the data, comparing information with the file.
- Approving data in the bank.
- Available minimum 30 hours per week.
- Fluent spoken & written English.
- Interest in accounting.
- Student of extramural studies or a graduate is welcome.
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly.
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.