At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
We are looking for a Warsaw based Account Support Manager Poland (m/f) who takes responsibility for HRS key customers and proactively develops the corporate client portfolio.
The challenge you are up
- Prepare materials summarizing the client relationship with HRS (reports, statistics)
- Participate personally in meetings with clients / Travel Partners – TMC’s
- Educate and train clients and introduce them to the full range of HRS system functionality
- Cooperate closely with Account Management (locally), the international structure of the Global Account Management and international structure of Global Partnership Team
- Participate in the creation of the so-called Account Development Plans (detailed client cooperation programs and Service Level Agreements)
- Conduct written correspondence with HRS customers in Polish and English
The commitment you bring
- Very good communication skills, both over-the-phone and in writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel a must, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop inside an international company
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment in the heart of the city (Plac Unii Lubelskiej, ING Tower building)