Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional foodservice, coffee preparation and semi-/public washrooms established in 37 countries. At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful – from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our Partners and each Other.
- Incoming and outgoing payments allocation;
- Credit control & limit management;
- Month-end activities;
- Payments categorization in cash flow module;
- Handling of blocked orders;
- Processes improvements.
- Team player;
- Accurate working approach;
- Ability to work independently;
- English min. B1;
- French min. B2;
- German, Italian, Spanish would be an advantage;
- Business Education or Bachelor`s degree in Finance or related subject;
- SAP experience (SAP FI) would be an advantage;
- Process Improvement;
- Data analysis;
- Customer sensitivity.
- Great atmosphere in a team of professionals;
- Flexible working time;
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members;
- Benefit System cards;
- Discount for Franke products;
- Great coffee.
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us.
Please attach your CV in English.
Franke Polska ESSC
Al. Jerozolimskie 181B, Adgar Park West Build
Please remember to add to your CV the following formula:
„I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883”.
CV in Englich