Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- timely cash collection for the assigned portfolio of customers (via calls, emails, dunning letters, statements of account),
- providing accurate status of outstanding receivables, actions completed and planned to different stakeholders,
- calculating bad debt reserve and performing regular follow up on the accounts with aged debt,
- performing cash allocation and arranging missing remittance advices for the unapplied & unidentified payments,
- supporting customer master data setup,
- forecasting cash collected, risks, opportunities and past due level,
- building long term relationship with Clients, regional Sales, Finance and Customer Service departments,
- responding to Client’s enquiries, requests or complaints (e-mail/ phone),
- cooperating with Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Cash Application Teams,
- responding to monthly controls requirements,
- performing ad-hoc activities delegated by Management Team,
- supporting month end closure activities.
- fluent Finnish or Swedish,
- very good English,
- finance or Accounting experience will be an asset,
- Ms Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential,
- ERP literacy would be an asset (SAP, V10, JDE, Pyramid, C5),
- ownership & pro-activeness,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- challenging job in a professional and multicultural environment,
- the ability to use your knowledge of foreign languages on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages),
- large range of trainings and development programs,
- dynamic and friendly work environment,
- attractive salary and social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance,
- we also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/ZkpyRQ