Koordynatorzy dla amerykańskich grup studenckich w Warszawie poszukiwani!!!
CEPA Europe, specializing in study abroad programs for American student groups in Europe, so called “faculty-led programs”, is looking for enthusiastic
for American student groups in Warsaw.
Main duties include:
- Picking-up the students at the airport / train station and accompanying the group to all of its activities, for example to museums, companies, restaurants
- Providing information on the city and suggestions about what to do in the region
- Orientation walking tour and introduction to the Polish culture on the arrival day
- Contact person for questions, problems and emergencies (e.g. seeing a doctor)
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Experience in similar jobs preferred
- Very good organization and communication skills
- Distinctive service orientation
- Applicants should live in Warsaw and know the city very well
- Reliability, flexibility, open-mindedness and a lot of commitment
This position’s duration lasts 1 to 15 days and would therefore be most suitable for students looking for a temporary job.
More information about the study abroad programs on www.cepa-europe.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including CV to
Lena Diepenbrock (email@example.com – +49 (0) 71 42 95 65 33)