Global Food Venture – program dla doktorantów branży spożywczej
Application deadline for Global Food Venture was extended to 7/05/2018.
Global Food Venture is a unique opportunity for PhD students from the food & agtech field to turn their research into successful business concepts.
EIT Food presents Global Food Venture that will support 30 highly-innovative doctoral students / upcoming innovators in the area of entrepreneurship and business creation, through an intensive curriculum of tailored seminars and workshops.
Key activities include:
- a 9-month one-to-one virtual mentoring by a partner institute
- 1 week bootcamp at TU Munich (June 2018)
- 10 day visits in two international ecosystems, Israel and the Silicon Valley (Jul, Nov 2018 respectively)
- Food & agtech conference in Europe with final pitches and a best start-up award by EIT Food (Dec 2018)
Are you ready to embark on a new and challenging venture?
Find out more and APPLY
For more questions on Global Food Venture please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Summary (a short business plan)
Please describe your start-up project / idea as brief, accurate and captivating as possible.
Include graphs or timelines as you wish.
You will need to address the following points a-g.
Please, consult with your supervisor / university advisor regarding this document and
do not disclose any sensitive information of your technology for protecting your IP.
Vertically aligned A4 pages with the current formatting and margins. The length is 2 pages!
- You must include a photo of yourself placed in the upper right corner on the first page like in this template – same size
- Your project/start-up name must be the title
- Margins must be like in this template – do not widen them
- Do not provide one long block of text – use headlines
- Include contact details:
- website (if available)
- LinkedIn profile address
- Phone number (optional)
- Other (optional)