4th edition of the Global Food Venture Programme
We invite you to 4th edition of the Global Food Venture Programme, a special EIT Food entrepreneurship education offering to highly qualified PhD students from Europe. EIT Food is a European innovation initiative with a mission to educate the new generation of entrepreneurs and innovators to transform the food system onto a more sustainable and healthier path. Students from all disciplines are welcome.
– Bespoke training curriculum in business creation & entrepreneurship
– Bootcamps in key innovation ecosystems
– Business coaching meetings
– Mobility grants
– Innovation prizes
– Access to EIT Food partner network
– Online educational resources
Participation is covered by EIT Food. Entry fees apply, please refer to our website.
There are two open calls for application in 2021: GFVP Stage I and Stage II
GFVP Stage I– Idea Development
40 highly motivated PhD students from across Europe will get together for a life-changing, immersive entrepreneurial experience to learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and develop business propositions in the food space.
· 10-day Summer School (online by UAM & IMDEA)
· Prizes for summer school winners
· Private online course by EIT food
· Final Event
GFVP Stage II – Business Incubation
25 PhD students with solid business ideas in food & agtech will be selected for an online bootcamp and gain access to business coaching for a period of 6 months to bring their ideas to next level. Participants will also join a 2nd bootcamp in Europe with invited experts from Silicon Valley, and eventually pitch their business plan at a final pitch competition with money prizes for winners.
· 1-week Pre-Incubation Bootcamp (online, by EPFL)
· 1-week immersion Bootcamp in key European ecosystem (in blended format by TUM)
· Business coaching by an EIT Food partner
· Mobility Grants up to 2K
· Final Event with pitch competition and prizes up to 10K
Deadline for applications May 2021
Find out more on:
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us (Chryssa Dimaki, Activity Lead, email@example.com)