Plac EUROPEJSKI, plac Europejski, Warszawa, Polska 21 marca 2018
- Resolve lease related queries.
- Tracking and maintaining critical lease dates.
- Review annual reconciliation statements and calculations to ensure accuracy and lease compliance.
- Rent payment processing (AP and AR).
- Financial analysis.
- Fluent English and one of the EMEA languages:
- Proven Client Relationship Management Experience.
- At least 1 year experience in finance/accounting is welcome.
- Very good MS Office skills especially Excel.
- Solution oriented.
- Analytical/numerical skills, orientation to details.
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location in A-class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.