It is now an exciting time for the Strategy team, where there are ongoing initiatives with an aim to build new competence areas and create unrivalled solutions for the Clients. An internship with Accenture will provide you with everything you need to start your career adventure. You will work on challenging projects and help solving client problems. You’ll have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network, and build skills that you’ll be able to apply anywhere. And you won’t just be shadowing others—you’ll be in the mix right from the start.
What you will do
- daily interaction with team or project members
- supporting client and internal teams in data gathering and analysis
- structuring and performing analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- new global market trends research (e.g. impact of emerging technologies on business and operating models transformation),
- financial analysis and development of business case / financial models
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of industry sectors and business challenges.
What we are looking for
- Students of the 4th or 5th year from majors: information technology, computation engineering, electronics, economics, quantitative methods in economics and information systems, and similar
- Previous internship / project / other professional experience would be strong an asset
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R, SAS will be an asset
- Knowledge of Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning will be an asset
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
What we offer
- Long term Internship – lasts min 6 months (4-5 days in a week)
- Opportunity – there is a high possibility that we will offer you full-time job offer at the end of the internship
- Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the most famous companies in the world
- Career boost – training and certification, mentoring program, fast-track promotion path
- Benefits package – private health care, life insurance, sports card, lunch vouchers, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
CV in english